Cabshield not only look to provide you with cheap insurance
In partnership with Proximo(a leading UK accident management company) we have a number of fantastic additional products available to add to your policy.
Giving you the extra piece of mind for all that life throws at you!
The products available are:
Breakdown Cover -£82
Breakdown cover from Greenflag
- Maximum 6 breakdowns per year
- Vehicle’s must be less than 8 years old
- Includes Home Start Greenlight Protector
Click HERE to view or download more information on our Breakdown Cover in a PDF format.
Fault Legal Cover – £46
- Replacement vehicle for up to 14 days or a cash alternative for up to 7 days
- Accident Repair
- 24hr Legal Helpline
- Covered for 2 Fault claims within policy year
Click HERE to view or download more information on our Fault Legal Cover in a PDF format.
NON- FAULT LEGAL COVER
For as little as £13 you can include cover on your policy in the event of a non-fault accident with the following benefits.
- Legal Expenses – up to £100,000
- Replacement taxi
- Personal Injury cover
- Recovery of policy excess
- Recovery of Uninsured losses
- No limitation to amount of non-fault claims in policy year
Click HERE to view or download more information on our Non Fault legal cover in PDF format.
If you should make a claim the excess protector helps to reimburse your excess. The benefits include.
- Covers up to 2 claims in one policy year
- Offers cover for different excess amounts
- Help to reimburse your excess
Excess Protection up to £500
Excess Protection up to £750
Excess Protection up to £1000
Click HERE to view or download more information on the Excess Protector in PDF format.
Public liability insurance is designed to give you invaluable protection against any damage or accidents caused to third parties, as well as their belongings. It’s important to consider adding it on to ensure that you and your business are protected against any claims made by passengers.
Our insurers can offer indemnity up to 10 million. Before taking this extra cover you must check with your local authority the correct level of liability you need.
If you have any questions regarding this then please contact our office on 01382 889222